Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010


Happy New Year!
I don't know about you, but I've decided not to make any resolutions this year. But, I am making some promises to myself. For one, I've promised myself that I will make the time every day to work on my edible garden landscaping passion. For my readers and friends, that means more blog postings, more Examiner articles and a website that get's regular updates again.

I have a lot of ideas and information to share with you and a stack of garden catalogs to review so I can tell you about the newest offerings to think about adding to your garden or edible landscape.

For example, Burpee has a Tie Dye tomato hybrid, that is supposed to be really sweet and flavorful, not to mention very cool to look at! I've posted photo from their website so you can take a look. Just looking at it makes me long for summer, yet here I sit looking outside where it's a balmy -14 degrees. This is definitely the time of year for northern gardeners like me to dream, plan, research and dream some more.

I'll be posting ideas, plans and findings as we steadily move toward the growing season. And, along the way, I hope you'll feel free to share your ideas and comments as well.

Here's to a fabulous 2010! I hope your dreams for this year and beyond come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment